Sunday, December 9, 2018

Burnout Tab Green Day






Burnout by green day tab with free online tab player. one accurate version. recommended by the wall street journal. Burnout by green day tab with free online tab player. one accurate version. recommended by the wall street journal. Burnout tab (version 1) by green day at guitaretab.com.





One of My Lies Sheet Music - Music for Piano and More ...


One of my lies sheet music - music for piano and more



[verse 1] g c i declare i don't care no more, g c f g i'm burning up and out and growing bored, f d in my smoked out boring room. g c my hair is shagging in my eyes, g c f g dragging my feet. Free printable and easy tab for song by green day - burnout. tab ratings, diagrams and lyrics.. "song title: burnout i found this tab out by accident by fiddling around with some power chords. tune down 1/2 step, just as you would do with every other green day song..



visit link reference



0 comments:

Post a Comment